Super T plus Fire Retardant
Monarflex Super T Plus Scaffold Sheeting - For extreme weather conditions & long-term use.
The UK’s market leading high performance scaffold sheeting, with exceptional strength and wind resistance. Proven to withstand the rigours of long-term construction or demolition work.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used for all types of long term projects exceeding 12 months
- Patented eyelet design has unbeatable resistance to pull-out for maximum security and, unless they are used, eyelets remain sealed, preventing penetration by wind and rain.
- Also available in a Flame retardant options.
- Suitable for screen printing.
- Type: Heavy Duty 245g/m²
- Roll Sizes: 2.25m x 40m / 2m x 45m / 3m x 45m, / 4m x 36m,
- Colour: Clear or Green (Green on 2 x 45m)
- Conforms to: BS7955:1999, BS8410:2007
Monarflex Super T Plus scaffold sheeting can be used for all types of long-term projects exceeding 12 months. The product is designed for extreme weather conditions like hurricane forces. The combination of high quality components forms a tough and durable sheeting for very extreme working conditions i.e. sandblasting and water-jetting.
By using Monarflex Super T Plus, you can meet scaffolding deadlines and avoid economical surprises regardless of the weather and be safe in that it fulfils all relevant British Standards like BS7955:1999 and BS 8410:2007 so you don’t have to worry about living up to HSE require sheeting material itself. This is the only wind-tunnel tested system on the market. It resists wind induced stresses in all directions while remaining flexible enough to protect the sheeting